Who We Are
BCBC envisions everyone having access to a bicycle. We will foster a sustainable cycling culture where everyone will feel connected to their bicycle by integrating cycling into their daily lives, while attaining the knowledge and opportunity to sustain its use. We hope to help build a strong, healthy, and environmentally sound community.
BCBC is a non-profit, volunteer driven, openly accessible, community owned co-operative that aims to accomplish its vision by providing the following to its membership and the community at large:
- Programming Space
- Affordable / Recycled bicycles & parts
- Tools & Supplies
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training & Education
- Community Outreach Opportunities
Accomplishments and Testimonials
- In progress
- Co-operatives First – Backroad Diaries feature the BCBC
- Volunteers refurbish bikes from Saskatoon landfill – Global TV
- Bridge City Bicycle Co-op Bike Repair – Shaw TV
- Bridge City Bicycle Co-op sends 16 people off with refurbished bikes – CTV News
- Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association
How to Donate
Please check out our Donation page.
Ashely Marshall – Operations Manager
Board of Directors
- Bill Henley (Co-Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graeme Donaldson (Co-Chair) –email@example.com
- Aaron Gaudet (Treasurer) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garret Hantke (Secretary) – email@example.com
- Stan Yu – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conner Rodriguez – email@example.com
- Deborah Whittingstall – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dana Durell – email@example.com
- Rebecca Zakreski – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find a list of our committees and descriptions of what they do on our Volunteer page.
You can find a list of our policies on our Policies page.